Hours and Admission
ATTENTION: The Surratt House Museum and offices will be closed on
Monday, February 18, 2019, for the President's Day holiday.
The museum and offices will resume normal operating hours on
Tuesday, February 19, 2019. See below for details of the museum's tour schedule.
If you have concerns, please contact the office staff, during office hours
(Monday through Friday 9am-5pm) at 301-868-1121.
See all closure dates for the Surratt House Museum here.
Surratt House Museum | 9118 Brandywine Road | Clinton, MD 20735 | Map
|Mon - Tues:||Closed|
|Wed - Fri:||11 - 3|
|Sat - Sun:||12 - 4|
• The Surratt House Museum is closed on major holidays.
• Tours of the Museum are available Wednesday through Sunday (see schedule above).
• The last tour of the day begins one-half hour before closing.
• To arrange group tours, please call (301) 868.1121.
|Seniors (age 60+)||$4|
|Groups of 10+ Adults||$4|
|Students (age 5-18)**||$2|
|Children (under 5)||Free|
** Please contact us for special rates for school groups, by phone (301-868-1121) or email.**
As a special thank you for visiting our web site, we invite you to come visit the Museum in person. Click to print a coupon good for a discount of $1 off of your admission price. (Not valid for school groups or for parties of more than six persons.)
• Admission fees contribute to the preservation of the Surratt House Museum.
• Surratt Society Members receive free admission with a current membership card. Become a Member of the Surratt Society today!
• When planning your visit to the Surratt House Museum, please consider these nearby lodgings and attractions.
We look forward to seeing you soon!