Hours and Admission
Surratt House Museum | 9118 Brandywine Road | Clinton, MD 20735 | Map
|Mon - Tues:||Closed|
|Wed - Fri:||11 - 3|
|Sat - Sun:||12 - 4|
• The Surratt House Museum is closed on major holidays. *
* See all closure dates for the Surratt House Museum here.
• Tours of the Museum are available Wednesday through Sunday (see schedule above).
• The last tour of the day begins one-half hour before closing.
• To arrange group tours, please call (301) 868.1121.
|Seniors (age 60+)||$4|
|Groups of 10+ Adults||$4|
|Students (age 5-18)**||$2|
|Children (under 5)||Free|
** Please contact us for special rates for school groups, by phone (301-868-1121) or email.**
As a special thank you for visiting our web site, we invite you to come visit the Museum in person. Click to print a coupon good for a discount of $1 off of your admission price. (Not valid for school groups or for parties of more than six persons.)
• Admission fees contribute to the preservation of the Surratt House Museum.
• Surratt Society Members receive free admission with a current membership card. Become a Member of the Surratt Society today!
• When planning your visit to the Surratt House Museum, please consider these nearby lodgings and attractions.
We look forward to seeing you soon!