Hours and Admission
Surratt House Museum | 9118 Brandywine Road | Clinton, MD 20735 | Map
ATTENTION: The Surratt House Museum will be closed to public tours on Sunday, April 16, 2017, in observation of the Easter holiday.
The museum will resume normal operating hours for the public on Wednesday, April 19, 2017. See below for details of our tour schedule.
If you have concerns, please contact us at 301-868-1121 during our office hours (Monday through Friday 9am-5pm).
|Mon - Tues:||Closed|
|Wed - Fri:||11 - 3|
|Sat - Sun:||12 - 4|
• The Surratt House Museum is closed on major holidays, and from December 12th to January 17th.
• Tours of the Museum are available Wednesday through Sunday (see schedule above).
• The last tour of the day begins one-half hour before closing.
• To arrange group tours, please call (301) 868.1121.
|Seniors (age 60+)||$4|
|Groups of 10+ Adults||$4|
|Students (age 5-18)**||$2|
|Children (under 5)||Free|
** Please contact us for special rates for school groups, by phone (301-868-1121) or email.**
As a special thank you for visiting our web site, we invite you to come visit the Museum in person. Click to print a coupon good for a discount of $1 off of your admission price. (Not valid for school groups or for parties of more than six persons.)
• Admission fees contribute to the preservation of the Surratt House Museum.
• Surratt Society Members receive free admission with a current membership card. Become a Member of the Surratt Society today!
• When planning your visit to the Surratt House Museum, please consider these nearby lodgings and attractions.
We look forward to seeing you soon!